Information For College Bound

Student Athletes

Student athletes planning to play sports in college are required to register with the NCAA for both Division I and Division II schools, the NAIA for NAIA schools or NJCAA for Junior Colleges.  Click on the links below for the NCAA, NAIA or NJCAA eligibility centers and websites for more information



NCAA Eligibility Center       NAIA Eligibility Center       NJCAA Eligibiltiy Center