Skip To Main Content

Logo Image

Logo Title

Transfer/Exiting Information

In-District Transfers

Current USD 385 students wanting to attend eCademy must first download and complete a student transfer request. This request must be submitted to your current campus office for review. eCademy will not consider any transfer requests that have not first been reviewed and signed by your home campus. Below is a link to the required form.

Student Transfer Request Form

Out-of-District Transfers

Students wanting to attend eCademy will need to complete an application during open enrollment. During the open enrollment period, you will find the application on the home page. Students wanting to apply outside of open enrollment will need to contact eCademy for more information. USD 385 is not required to admit non-resident students, however, non-resident students may be admitted through the intra-district student transfer process. Please click the link below to reference the Board of Education Policy regarding this matter.

Board of Education Policy JBC

Transfering from eCademy to a Homeschool

If you are considering withdrawing from eCademy to homeschool, please click the link below to read and understand homeschooling expectations of the Kansas State Department of Education.

Homeschooling in Kansas Fact Sheet

Prior to your withdrawal from eCademy, you will need to register with KSDE as a non-accredited private school. eCademy requires that you provide the registrar office with a registration number upon withdrawal from our program. To register as a homeschool, please click the link below.

Non-Accredited Private School Registration